The Independent published an article by Robert Fisk on Tuesday October 6 called “The demise of the dollar” adding weight to the rumors that have been going around about an upcoming attack on the USD by the Chinese.
As a coincidence (or not) the dollar value of gold jumped by around 50 dollars in one day.
Below are some links that deal with the issues and their consequences raised in the article a lot better than I ever could.
- The demise of the dollar (link to the original article)
- A dollár összeomlása (Hungarian translation of the article)
- Dr. Beringer’s commentary on the article on his video blog on YouTube
- Peter Schiff talks about the article in his video blog on YouTube
- Peter Schiff Gold to Hit $5,000 Per Ounce 07 Oct 2009
– Peter Schiff’s commentary on the rising gold price on Fox Business
- “The Demise of the Dollar” Dennis Gartman “US Dollar going demonstrably lower” – Dennis Gartman on Fast Track